Mon, Jun 06|
International School of Helsinki
Football Summer Camp @ BFS Helsinki
British Football School bring quality football training to Finland so that children in Helsinki can be trained in “The British Way” of playing football! Click on the title above to - Read more...
Time & Location
Jun 06, 2022, 9:00 AM GMT+3 – Jun 10, 2022, 3:00 PM GMT+3
International School of Helsinki, Selkämerenkatu 11, 00180 Helsinki, Finland
About the event
FEATURED EXTERNAL EVENT
(A Third Party event of special interest)
- Event: British Football School Summer Camp, Helsinki, Finland
- Location: International School of Helsinki, Selkämerenkatu Park - the outdoor field behind the school
- Date: 6-10.6.2022
- Times: 09:00-15:00
- Hoste: Richard Peers
British Football School (BFS) brings quality football training to Finland so that children in Helsinki can be trained in “The British Way” of playing football! Our weekly football training sessions offer children of any ability the chance to have fun and improve their football skills in the process. British Football School has created a specific football education program to provide quality training for children of ages 3 to 14 years. The training sessions incorporate fun games and technical information that will that enable our children to practice new skills regardless of their ability. We ensure that our children will have a fantastic experience of playing football, learning new games and skills, meeting new friends, and having lots of fun whilst doing so.
(Introduction Video: BFS Youtube)
BFS training is based on six core beliefs to allow our children to develop their football skills:
• Fun - all of our children are taught in a creative and enjoyable environment.
• Positive - Our trainers will motivate our children and help them progress.
• Inclusive - We welcome ALL players who wish to attend our training sessions, of ANY ability.
• Teamwork - Our training sessions have been designed to develop individual football skills and encourage positive interaction and teamwork within a fun, safe and friendly, English-speaking environment.
• Challenge - Our trainers have a large amount of knowledge of the game of football. Our training methods and techniques are constantly reviewed and revised to ensure we consistently challenge the children attending our courses.
• Safe - Our highest priority is the safety of our players.
BFS promise to:
- Individually assess the performance levels of all our children and improve their football ability.
- Deliver quality training that will help their technical and physical skills.
- Provide feedback for each player so they know how best to progress.
At the start of the first day BFS will give the kits to your children - a shirt, shorts, and socks.
You should bring the football or sports shirt, shorts and socks to training each day with a change of shoes as well as extra clothing if bad weather. Football boots with molded or plastic studs are also required. ALL PLAYERS MUST BRING SHIN PADS.
A SeTs Featured External Event promoted as a organization and subject of interest. BFS is an independent third party and solely responsible for its own school training and programmes.
When you register for the camps, please include/mention where you heard about them from. I.e. SeTs ry @ http://www.sets.team. Please also share the event (using this page link) around social media using the SoMe links provided at the bottom of this page. Many thanks in advance.
More info, registration, and contact details from the BFS website: www.britishfootballschool.com
Although we are happy to advertise this summer camp on our site due to our collaborative relationship, they are run independently by the British Football School, for which SeTs ry bears no responsibility or liability.
09:00 - Arrival and discussionOn the Pitch
09:30-11:30 – Specific Skills TrainingOn the Pitch